Warshauer’s assertions , Nullification Crisis – 1832
– Was the historical phenomenon Nullification Crisis – 1832 an example of President Jackson overstepping his constitutional-sanctioned authority?
– Then, briefly explain why or why not.
– Who if anyone benefitted from his action?
– Did his mass constituents largely benefit from his action? If so, explain how.
– If these questions do not apply to the term you selected, answer this question: could this phenomenon be construed as Jackson being thin skinned or being more concerned with his personal interests than the health and success of the nation?