It is not uncommon for healthcare organizations to restructure, reorganize, or change ownership on a somewhat frequent basis. As the business of healthcare is ever-changing, many organizations must change to meet the demands of the industry, the patients they serve, and the professionals that serve them.
Throughout this course you have read about and analyzed the transformation of Virginia Mason University. In this powerpoint presentation show that it provides a comprehensive analysis of their transformation process.
the presentation should cover the following areas:
- An introduction of Virginia Mason University
- Quality Assurance
- Organizational Dynamics & Governance
- Public Health
- Strategic Planning and Marketing Analysis
- How do they plan for business continuity in the face of potential disasters that could disrupt service delivery?
- What are their strategic objectives? Are they aligned with the mission?
- What marketing principles and tools do they utilize for marketing to the needs of the community?