The Assignment: PowerPoint Presentation
5. APA format and peer-reviewed articles
1. Develop a 5- to 6-slide PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:· Explain the concept of a knowledge worker.· Define and explain nursing informatics. 25 to >22.0 ptsExcellent Ably synthesize the literature and course resources to present a clear and accurate explanation of the 2 concepts….The presentation clearly and accurately explains the concept of a knowledge worker….The presentation clearly and accurately defines and explains nursing informatics.
2. Develop a graphic visual representation of the role of the nurse leader as a knowledge worker. On the slide, include an explanation of the role. 15 to >13.0 ptsExcellent The presentation includes a detailed graphic and explanation of the role of the nurse leader as a knowledge worker.
3. Present the hypothetical scenario you originally shared in the Discussion Forum. Include your examination of the data you could use, how the data might be accessed/collected, and what knowledge might be derived from the data. Be sure to incorporate feedback received from your colleagues’ replies. 35 to >31.0 ptsExcellent The presentation clearly and thoroughly includes the hypothetical scenario originally shared in the Discussion Forum, including a detailed and accurate examination of the data used, how the data might be accessed/collected, and the knowledge that could be derived from the data. …The presentation incorporates peer feedback.
4. 4.PowerPoint presentation:The presentation is professional; images are appropriately attributed; images are clear. The presentation text is readable. Presentation flows well and is presented in a logical order. 5 to >4.0 ptsExcellent The presentation is professional; images are appropriately attributed; images are clear. The presentation text is readable. Presentation flows well and is presented in a logical order.
5. Resources 10 to >8.0 ptsExcellent Presentation includes: 3 or more peer-reviewed articles and 2 or more course resources.
6. Written Expression and Formatting – English writing standards:Correct grammar, mechanics, and proper punctuation 5 to >4.0 ptsExcellent Uses correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation with no errors.
7. Written Expression and Formatting – APA:The reference list and image attribution list follow correct APA format 5 to >4.0 ptsExcellent Uses correct APA format with no errors.