Week 9 Assignment – Part C: Developing the Marketing MixNovember 27, 2022
In this area, we will talk about the importance ofNovember 27, 2022
Total of 4 pages
Business Outline (1 page)
Business Topic Outlines
BUSINESS PLAN PRESENTATION
(All these following steps should be written in bullets, to have a sort of elements to start the plan for
an attainable Business Project).
- Explain your project’s OBJECTIVE in no more than seven or eight bulleted lines-use phrases. [include the feasibility of making your project approachable in an specifically, measurably, attainably. realistically, timely, and with a sensibility analysis (having, containing, or indicative of good sense in a rational and reasonable form) in a real economy]
- Determine and limit THE SCOPE (space and/or opportunity for your projected business activity) in no more than two or three phrased-bulleted-lines
- List the selected RESOURCES you are going to use in your project (This is the initiation of your monetary budget to submit in throughout your presentation: initial capital, operational capital, financing, equipment, space-building-renting, overhead expenses, people-staffing, time tables.
- seasonal trends, and others aspects or measurements)
- Make a list of ASSUMPTIONS to provide a feasible, approachable, realistic, and attainable project.
[include (a) time constrains; and (b) political, societal, economic, legal, environmental, marketing, and other possible factors which are of importance or affecting, or related to your project]
- List of steps you will follow to IMPLEMENT the project.
- Make a list of the steps to follow the CONTROL AND EVALUATION of your project
3 page business proposal base on the outline
"Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!"