· Send signed consent form by patient volunteer to Instructor.
· Have patient dress in appropriate lab attire (tank top an shorts).
· Do not include patient’s name or identity in video.
· Attempt not to include patient face in video.
· Dress in professional work place attire such as scrubs/ or polo with khakis.
· Must wash your hands before and after treatment
· Plinth or flat firm surface
· Towels/ sheets for draping as needed
· Treatment intervention tools: (such as KT tape, percussion tool, etc.)
· Create a Presentation video using link provided in announcements (Screen-O-Matic)
· Provide screen cast and text information within this submission with all key points of discussion.
· Video should be, no more than 4 minutes long, based on intervention of your choice covered during weeks 1 and 2 according to their respective class (therapeutic modality / manual skill)
· You must explain the rationale of intervention, demonstrate proficiency with this skill, and provide indications of use, contraindications and method to the chosen skill.
· Review all rubrics for grading criteria prior so that you are fully aware of what is expected with this assignment.