answer the five questions after reading the case
1. Do you carry on with the assessment? If yes, why? If no, why?
2. Will your decision be effected by whether her performance so far showed evidence of impairment or no impairment?
3. What if the assessment performance already showed signs of impairment?
4. What is your professional opinion of the referring doctor?
5. Would you give any advice to the daughter and mother about the consequences of poor results suggesting impairment or not?
plagiarism should be avoided