My question is question 2. (2) a discussion of how group interventions address this problem;)
Topic is Substance abuse in the homeless population.
I need at least 2 slides and references please
1. Students will self-assign into several small groups and the group members will select topics related to clinical mental health issues. Refer to Week 2: Indicate Your Group Members & Topic for Group Presentation!
2. Each group presentation will cover three (3) areas:
1) a specific clinical problem (i.e. adolescent substance abuse);
2) a discussion of how group interventions address this problem;
3) a description of how at least 2 clinical frameworks (i.e. cognitive, CBT, feminist, solution-focused; psycho-educational, mutual aid, etc.) that can be used in a group practice in this area.
3. Each group will create and prepare a PowerPoint presentation *with* audio narration (this PowerPoint will be like presenting in front of the class in a face-to-face setting).
4. Be certain that the voice of each group member is recorded and integrated into the PowerPoint. If you choose, you may also record yourselves on video as well.
5. Each groups post their completed PowerPoint presentation to this discussion board.
6. Students should reply to at least three (3) of theirs classmate’s postings with a comment relating to the content of their presentations.
PowerPoint Format and Length:
Note: be sure to give yourself enough time to upload a large file. The responsibility of submitting on time is up to each group.